29 Aug 2011 5 Comments
This 5-4-3-2-1 post was inspired by one I read at Clean Eating Chelsey - I thought it looked like fun so here it is!
5 words to describe myself
- good listener (technically two words I know)
4 favourite foods
This is a tough one – who wants to restrict themselves to only four favourite foods?!
- Oats. This won’t be a surprise if you regularly read my blog – I eat a lot of oats!
- Chocolate. Not to be boring or predictable but obviously chocolate has to be on the list!
- Almond butter. I’ve had to downgrade to peanut butter lately as almond butter is so expensive! I really can’t justify spending €4 on a teeny jar that only lasts me a couple of days. Feel free to send me donations to enable me to eat almond butter again! (Cash or almond butter welcome)
- Cheese. I love all types, including the really smelly gooey ones. And most meals are seriously improved with some melted cheese on top!
3 things I’m proud of accomplishing
- Being fit and healthy is a big one for me. It’s hard sometimes but so obviously worth it, which I reckon makes it an accomplishment.
- Two Masters’ Degrees in English Lit. and librarianship. I love being a librarian and I’m so glad that I was able to get the qualification I need to pursue it as a career.
- Keeping our little household afloat on our own during a recession. Woohoo for frugal living!
2 favourite workouts
- Strength-training in the form of circuits. I love strength-training but I neglect my cardio a little so this is a great way to get both!
- Running. This is a new workout for me (I’ve been running for nearly two months now – first 5k in 4 weeks!) and while I don’t enjoy every minute, it’s a very satisfying workout. And I have a great running buddy!
1 thing to expect from my blog
Yummy recipes with a healthy twist (most of the time anyway!)
Something to Chew Over – everyday food, just a little bit special!
5 Responses (+add yours?)
Leave a Reply